- Devil's seed
- One less dependency on fishing
- A new crustacean species for Galicia
- Increasing effects of acidification on Aquaculture
- Prospawn Project
- Watermaster ecodregde, present in five continents
- Aquafeed from local ingredients
- R & D on black spot and white seabream reproduction at the Aquarium of O Grove
Acuicultura y Nutrición de Galicia
Dedicated since 1998 to the comprehensive supply of services, technical assistance and products for the Animal Production and Nutrition industries. Acuinuga is organized around two main divisions: the Aquaculture Division and the Nutrition Division. Our main offices are located in Alcalde Lorenzo 1 de Bertamiráns, in La Coruña. The production warehouse is located in northwest Spain.
Full range of fully biodegradable, environmentally friendly biocides, easy to use and extremely effective against a broad pathogen spectrum, allowing for...More
European Clam Seed
European clam seed from broodstock subject to a breeding programme selecting for high growth rates, high meat content, salinity tolerance and resistance to ...
Complete diet for sole (Solea spp.) of interest in the grow-out of other pleuronectids. Fulfills their nutritional requirements, ensuring optimum...