- Galician Aquaculture, one thousand missed opportunities
- Devil's seed
- One less dependency on fishing
- A new crustacean species for Galicia
- Prospawn Project
- Watermaster ecodregde, present in five continents
- Aquafeed from local ingredients
- R & D on black spot and white seabream reproduction at the Aquarium of O Grove
Acuicultura y Nutrición de Galicia
Dedicated since 1998 to the comprehensive supply of services, technical assistance and products for the Animal Production and Nutrition industries. Acuinuga is organized around two main divisions: the Aquaculture Division and the Nutrition Division. Our main offices are located in Alcalde Lorenzo 1 de Bertamiráns, in La Coruña. The production warehouse is located in northwest Spain.
Manila clam seed
Hatchery-produced Manila clam seed. Broodstock subject to a breeding programme selecting for high growth rates, high meat content, salinity tolerance and ...
Selected Artemia salina cysts harvested from highly productive, contaminant-free environments.
AOP Water Treatment System
Comprehensive water sterilisation system guaranteeing the elimination of parasites, bacteria, fungi and viruses, suitable for the treatment...More