- Complementing the complement
- A new opportunity for Portuguese aquaculture
- Spain remains different
- Galician Aquaculture, one thousand missed opportunities
- Prospawn Project
- Watermaster ecodregde, present in five continents
- Aquafeed from local ingredients
- R & D on black spot and white seabream reproduction at the Aquarium of O Grove
Acuicultura y Nutrición de Galicia
Dedicated since 1998 to the comprehensive supply of services, technical assistance and products for the Animal Production and Nutrition industries. Acuinuga is organized around two main divisions: the Aquaculture Division and the Nutrition Division. Our main offices are located in Alcalde Lorenzo 1 de Bertamiráns, in La Coruña. The production warehouse is located in northwest Spain.
Freshly hatched turbot larvae (Scophthalmus maximus), originating from selected broodstock kept in hatchery conditions. Carefully selected larvae at one...
Full range of fully biodegradable, environmentally friendly biocides, easy to use and extremely effective against a broad pathogen spectrum, allowing for...
Complete diet for crustaceans (Lobster, Spider Crab, Velvet crab, etc.). Fulfills the nutritional requirements of the species, ensuring optimum conversion...